A breakfast lectures series for the creative community.
I currently lead headquarters full time at CreativeMornings (CM), a breakfast lecture series for the creative community. Since connecting with the founder, Tina Roth Eisenberg, three years ago, I’ve had the pleasure of helping CM grow from a side project to the global organization it is today, volunteer-run events in over 85 cities for 7000 registered attendees each month.
The simple premise has remain unchanged: a Friday morning mini conference with one speaker, breakfast and coffee. Anyone can attend, every talk is recorded, and the events are entirely free of charge. Past speakers include David Kelley (founder of IDEO), Jessica Hische (letterer and illustrator), Moby (musical artist), and over a thousand more creative minds.
Some personal highlights have been:
- Writing the first organizer handbook
- Establishing global monthly themes
- Developing CM’s official brand partnerships
- Building a small, dedicated headquarters team
- Helping make a life size 2d cutout of our CEO
- Launching a successful-beyond-our-imagination Kickstarter campaign to fund the new creativemornings.com
- Collaborating with Oak to create the new site with a complete archive of talks, user profiles, and a custom event registration system
Photos from around the world:
Other shiny things